Re: Permission denied error

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
      Daryl:
      > Greetings,
      > For the second time in a month I have a postfix/sendmail: fatal: chdir
      > /var/spool/postfix Permission denied error.
      > There are no possible solutions in my logs, and googling, has found nothing. My permissions
      > for postfix are correct;
      >
      > #ls -ld /var/spool/postfix
      > drwxrwx--- 20 root postfix 4096 2008-11-14 11:57 /var/spool/postfix

      Run:
      postfix set-permissions

      to fix this.

      Wietse

      > Running postfix check recently warned me about root not owning certain dir. which I have
      > changed.
      >
      > I have recently re-configured SAMBA on the same server and until then postfix was working
      > fine. Just curious to know if somebody has had the same problems.
      >
      > Any help much appreciated!

    • Antonio Tommasi
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hi to all,
        i want to set a dimension limit in relation to recipients number and
        attachment's size; that is if number_recipients * attachment's size
        exceed 100MB than i want to discard these email, otherwise i can permit
        them.
        Can i do it?
        How?
        Thanks in advance