Re: check_sender_access

  • Christophe Dumonet
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2008
      You're right, CC or CCI (Bcc) are converted by the MUA into SMTP recipients.
      Well ... I have solved my issue...I had done a really stupid confusion :
      I had used postfix with an old main.cf.BACKUP file without this
      configuration !
      The real main.cf with good configuration works fine so.
      Sorry for this stupid post, thanks for replying.
      Christophe Dumonet.

      Christophe Dumonet
      Centre de Ressources Informatiques
      Institut Francais de Mecanique Avancee (IFMA)
      Campus des Cezeaux
      BP 265
      63175 AUBIERE Cedex
      Tel : +33 - 4.73.28.80.64