Re: backscatter with virtual domain

  • Quanah Gibson-Mount
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2008
      --On Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:32 PM -0500 Victor Duchovni
      <Victor.Duchovni@...> wrote:

      > To test it, move the policy check above "permit_mynetworks", but make
      > sure that the script ignores domains you are not responsible for or
      > is triggered via a restriction class:

      Great, thanks! I managed to validate it using a different host giving it
      access through the firewall. It works exactly like I want it to. :) And I
      added checks initially to ensure it ignores domains the server doesn't host
      (just returns dunno).

      --Quanah

      --

      Quanah Gibson-Mount