Re: blacklisted, configuration problem ?

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2008
      MPays wrote:
      > sethurf wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >> http://yard.snurf.info/main.cf
      >> And it seems I'm blacklisted there :
      >> http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=62.147.216.89
      >
      > 62.147.216.89 has a ptr record of ceyzeriat.home.snurf.info, whereas you
      > are stating in your main.cf (you should have provided the output of
      > 'postconf -n' btw), that you are mail.snurf.info

      This is not a problem. mail.snurf.info resolves to the client IP, which
      is more than enough.

      > Firstly, follow the removal process on spamhaus' site.

      You can also visit the sorbs site and use the delist form.

      and if you have windows machines in your network, make sure to prevent
      them from sending mail directly (you need a firewall). otherwise, you'll
      be listed again and again..., and at some time, your ISP may disconnect
      you. Similarly, if you have wifi enabled on your freebox, make sure to
      secure it.

      Note that some sites will block because your IP is inside a block of
      "residential" IPs. so you will need to relay via smtp.free.fr for
      domains that refuse your connections.