Re: RE : RE : Big incoming queue, slow qmgr, idle system. It worked, thanks

  • Francis SOUYRI
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
      Viktor,

      No problem the server is now very speed...

      Thank you for all your help.

      Best regards.

      Francis

      Victor Duchovni wrote:
      On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:18:13AM +0100, Francis SOUYRI wrote:

      I have just a little question, how can I disable de qmgr logging ?
      In a "normal" case I am interrested in the log by the
      smtpd/smtp/delevery agents activity (mail come from, go to filter, go to
      dest...), but not by the cleanup/qmgr activity... what do you think ?

      Leave these logs in place. They are an important part of the message
      audit trail, logging the message-id and envelope sender, the additional
      disk space overhead is negligible and with syslog not misconfigured,
      there is no performance impact.