Dear Postfix Team

  • Hemanth Gopal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Dear Guys,

      I am having a postfix+ldap+jamm  debian server having more than 150000 mail accounts and so now, Jamm is not able to load all the mail accounts together and not able to reset a mail account password due to this. Please let me know is there any alternative to Jamm, i am not able to see any option for search and find a mail account and edit it , rather it tries to load the email accounts in one page. Also someone please advise the commands on how we can do delete mail accounts and reset passwords from command line from the backend in ldap+postix server.

      Regard,
      Hemanth