Skip recipient check for a specific host

  • Marco TCHI HONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008

      Hello,

      i am currently doing a recipient check for domains relayed by my MX.

      However, I'd like to skip this recipient check for mails sent from a specific host.

      How do I do this ?

      Marco

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Marco TCHI HONG wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > i am currently doing a recipient check for domains relayed by my MX.
        >
        > However, I'd like to skip this recipient check for mails sent from a
        > specific host.
        >
        > How do I do this ?

        if the client is "safe", you can simply whitelist it by doing something like

        smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks
        reject_unauth_destination
        check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/client_wl

        client_wl:
        192.0.2.0/24 OK

        if this isn't what you want, please show 'postconf -n'.