Re: outgoing mail goes into junkmail

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2008
      Cameron Camp wrote:
      >> without your IP, your hostname and your sender domain(s) that you use,
      >> there is absoluetly no way for us to help you.
      >>
      >> and even with all the infos, it's not sure we can help.
      > ----------------------
      > 66.11.124.130
      > mail.logicalwebhost.com
      > sending domain campworkz.com

      $ whois 66.11.124.130

      OrgName: Suavemente, INC.

      Some people believe that Suavemente provide access to spammers. so you
      won't be welcome in many places.

      note also that there is no PTR record for the adjacents IPs. People who
      keep "reputation" data about blocks will have you in a bad one.

      Other than that, I see no problem.