Re: how to bcc/forward a bouncing msg?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
      On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 08:49:05AM -0500, Len Conrad wrote:

      > if bounce, then bcc or forward
      >
      > ... so we can analyze the bounces.
      >
      > bounce_notice_recipient would be perfect, but it only includes the headers, not the DATA.

      There is no mechanism for delivering complete extra copies of bounce
      messages. Even the sender will only get headers if the bounce message
      would otherwise be over the bounce_size_limit. If you archive (all)
      messages before they bounce, THEN you can retrieve for analysis the
      ones that are later found to bounce.