Re: [ANN] iRedMail-0.3: Open Source Mail Server Solution

  • Zhang Huangbin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2008
      Rod Dorman wrote:
      > On Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 23:36:44, Zhang Huangbin wrote:
      > > Joe Sloan wrote:
      > >> It's kind of strange that you call it "mutl-platform" when it's
      redhat only.
      > > iRedMail was ported from OpenBSD, but it is incompatibility now.
      >
      > That's an odd porting philosophy.
      >
      > The conventional practice is to feed your diffs back to the original
      > developers so ideally it will become multi-platform.

      Hi, Rod.

      Thanks for your reply.

      I'm the original developer, I spent most time to make this solution
      full-featured on *ONE* distro (RHEL/CentOS). When it seems to be
      stable, i will try to make it work on other distros, such as Debian,
      SuSE, OpenBSD.

      --
      Best regards.

      - Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
      http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/