when will smtpd_milters be applied

  • Stefan Palme
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      will an incoming message be sent through the specified smtpd_milters
      BEFORE or AFTER smtpd_recipient_restrictions tests are be applied?

      I did not found any hint regarding this in the docs.

      Thanks
      -stefan-
    • Sahil Tandon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Stefan Palme <kleiner@...> wrote:

        > will an incoming message be sent through the specified smtpd_milters
        > BEFORE or AFTER smtpd_recipient_restrictions tests are be applied?
        >
        > I did not found any hint regarding this in the docs.

        You can also look for hints in the mailing list archives:

        http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2007-08/0663.html

        --
        Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008