postfix, dovecot and altermime

  • İsmail ÖZATAY
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi ,
      I am using postfix and dovecot+mysql auth. I am trying to integrate
      altermime with postfix but i could not do it. when i use altermime i can
      send e-mail but not going anywhere all outgoing mails are lost.. How can
      i fix it? Here is my main.cf and master.cf files ;

      inet_interfaces = all
      myhostname = mail.ismail.net
      mydomain = ismail.net
      inet_interfaces = all
      local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
      mynetworks = $config_directory/mynetworks
      ##relayhost = [smarthost.deneme.tr] #Smart host tanimini buraya giriniz.
      relay_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_relay_domains_maps.cf
      alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
      alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases

      virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
      virtual_uid_maps = static:101
      virtual_gid_maps = static:12
      virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
      virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
      virtual_mailbox_limit = 51200000
      virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
      virtual_minimum_uid = 101
      #
      virtual_transport = dovecot
      maildrop_destination_recipient_limit = 1
      vacation_destination_recipient_limit = 1

      virtual_create_maildirsize = yes
      virtual_mailbox_extended = yes
      virtual_mailbox_limit_maps =
      mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_limit_maps.cf
      virtual_mailbox_limit_override = yes
      virtual_maildir_limit_message = Uzgunum, kullanici mail limiti asildi.
      Lutfen daha sonra tekrar deneyiniz.

      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
      smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
      smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
      smtpd_sasl_local_domain =
      smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_non_fqdn_hostname,reject_non_fqdn_sender,reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unauth_destination,reject_unauth_pipelining,reject_invalid_hostname

      smtpd_tls_auth_only = no
      smtp_use_tls = yes
      smtpd_use_tls = yes
      smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = yes
      smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/mail.key
      smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/ssl/mail.crt
      smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/ssl/cacert.pem
      smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
      smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
      smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
      tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom

      |smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
      ||smtp inet n - n - - smtpd -o content_filter=dfilt:
      ||dfilt unix - n n - - pipe|| flags=Rq user=filter argv=/etc/postfix/uyari.sh -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}
      pickup fifo n - n 60 1 pickup
      cleanup unix n - n - 0 cleanup
      qmgr fifo n - n 300 1 qmgr
      tlsmgr unix - - n 1000? 1 tlsmgr
      rewrite unix - - n - - trivial-rewrite
      bounce unix - - n - 0 bounce
      defer unix - - n - 0 bounce
      trace unix - - n - 0 bounce
      verify unix - - n - 1 verify
      flush unix n - n 1000? 0 flush
      proxymap unix - - n - - proxymap
      smtp unix - - n - - smtp
      relay unix - - n - - smtp
      -o fallback_relay=
      showq unix n - n - - showq
      error unix - - n - - error
      discard unix - - n - - discard
      local unix - n n - - local
      virtual unix - n n - - virtual
      lmtp unix - - n - - lmtp
      anvil unix - - n - 1 anvil
      scache unix - - n - 1 scache
      maildrop unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=DRhu user=vmail argv=/usr/local/bin/maildrop -d ${recipient}
      old-cyrus unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=R user=cyrus argv=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver -e -m ${extension} ${user}
      cyrus unix - n n - - pipe
      user=cyrus argv=/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension} ${user}
      uucp unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=Fqhu user=uucp argv=uux -r -n -z -a$sender - $nexthop!rmail ($recipient)
      ifmail unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=F user=ftn argv=/usr/lib/ifmail/ifmail -r $nexthop ($recipient)
      bsmtp unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=Fq. user=foo argv=/usr/local/sbin/bsmtp -f $sender $nexthop $recipient
      dovecot unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=DRhu user=vmail:mail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}

      Thanks

      ismail

    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:06:04 +0300
        İsmail ÖZATAY <ismail@...> wrote:

        > I am using postfix and dovecot+mysql auth. I am trying to integrate
        > altermime with postfix but i could not do it. when i use altermime i
        > can send e-mail but not going anywhere all outgoing mails are lost..
        > How can i fix it? Here is my main.cf and master.cf files ;

        [snip]

        1) Post the output of 'postconf -n'
        2) Show the pertinent logs that describe what is transpiring with
        your mail.

        --
        Jerry
        gesbbb@...

        He who foresees calamities suffers them twice over.