Re: newbie postfix user

  • gishaust
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Ok I have not got clamav, and no iptables thanks and I am googling
      internet security

      my postfix.conf -n is

      alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
      alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
      append_dot_mydomain = no
      biff = no
      config_directory = /etc/postfix
      inet_interfaces = all
      inet_protocols = all
      mailbox_size_limit = 0
      mydestination = mta.prt.com, mta, localhost.localdomain, localhost
      myhostname = mta
      mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.9.2/24
      myorigin = /etc/mailname
      readme_directory = no
      recipient_delimiter = +
      relayhost =
      smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
      smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
      smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
      smtpd_use_tls = yes
      virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf
      virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
      virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
      virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
      virtual_mailbox_limit = 51200000
      virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
      virtual_minimum_uid = 5000
      virtual_transport = dovecot
      virtual_uid_maps = static:5000