Multiple header_checks?

  • Chris Mulcahy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Quick question that I've not been able to answer. Can I have multiple
      header_checks directives? I want to split my header_checks files up.

      Thanks
      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
        Chris Mulcahy wrote:
        > Quick question that I've not been able to answer. Can I have multiple
        > header_checks directives?

        http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html (or 'man postconf') says

        "When the same parameter is defined multiple times, only the last
        instance is remembered."

        > I want to split my header_checks files up.

        why? there is no reason to couple list management and list lookup. use a
        script to concatenate multiple files.

        That said,

        http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#header_checks
        says