Re: Problem sending to email, getting sender verify failed

  • Charles Marcus
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
      On 8/4/2008 9:10 PM, fajar wrote:
      >> Why are you using sender verification? You should NOT use SAV for all
      >> messages, only for messages destined to domains that you control or have
      >> already gotten permission to do SAV for, or you WILL evenutally get
      >> blacklisted.
      >>
      >> Please post postconf -n output...

      > This response wasn't generated by our postfix server, but, by remote
      > destination mail server, and I believe it is Exim mail server. Our postfix
      > mail server is working fine. It can send to other mail server without
      > problem. Thanks.

      Sorry... I thought that was from your logs...

      Obviously, then, THEY are trying to perform sender verification on you
      AFTER they have already accepted your message for delivery - which means
      they are engaging in backscatter.

      Still no postconf -n output - how do you expect anyone to help?

      --

      Best regards,

      Charles