Change "over-quota" postfix message when using virtual_transport=dovecot

  • Santiago Romero
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I found the following webpage that shows how to customize postfix
      bounce messages:

      http://www.howtoforge.com/configure-custom-postfix-bounce-messages

      My doubt is: I'm doing virtual delivery using dovecot LDA. Where should
      I change the "User is over quota" bounce message? Is it doable under
      postfix, or must I change it in dovecot (if it supports it)?

      (Who generates THAT over-quota bounce msg, postfix or dovecot?).

      Thanks.

      --
      Santiago Romero
    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Santiago Romero schrieb:

        > I found the following webpage that shows how to customize postfix bounce
        > messages:
        >
        > http://www.howtoforge.com/configure-custom-postfix-bounce-messages
        >
        > My doubt is: I'm doing virtual delivery using dovecot LDA. Where should
        > I change the "User is over quota" bounce message? Is it doable under
        > postfix, or must I change it in dovecot (if it supports it)?
        >
        > (Who generates THAT over-quota bounce msg, postfix or dovecot?).
        >
        > Thanks.

        if you use dovecot lda, you have to configure it in dovecot.conf
        and in your quota warn script script
        http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/1.1?highlight=(quota)

        --
        Best Regards