Re: check_client_access with MySQL lookup

  • Thiago Esteves
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2008
      Policyd seems to have interesting features and it uses MySQL. I'll try
      it here. Thank you.

      I'm a Sys admin working here with FreeBSD, but I'm a Java developer
      too, so after I was noticed that postfix checks use a single variable
      (client, helo, sender, recipient), that I would not be able to do what
      I had in mind. I found myself looking for a way to write a postfix
      policy(as said mouss) using Java. With policyd it seems to be not
      necessary to write a policy anymore, but I'd like to know if there's
      some guide or example of a postfix policy in Java.