Re: Accep email onl from specific IP address(es)?

  • Ville Walveranta
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
      I have a similar setup in the works (the external spam filtering
      hasn't been engaged yet, so I haven't tested this).

      I'm thinking smtpd_client_restrictions would do the job, like so (the
      excerpts are from main.cf):

      smtpd_client_restrictions =
      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      check_client_access hash:$config_directory/tables/client_access_maps
      reject

      I've set the other restrictions are as follows (but limiting mail
      reception only to a set of about five IPs is enforced by
      smtpd_client_restrictions; the allowed IPs are defined in
      client_access_maps table; local and SASL authenticated are allowed
      also so that it's possible for the users of the system to send mail).

      smtpd_helo_restrictions =
      reject_invalid_helo_hostname
      reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname
      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      reject_unknown_helo_hostname

      smtpd_etrn_restrictions =
      permit_mynetworks
      reject

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      reject_non_fqdn_recipient
      reject_non_fqdn_sender
      reject_unknown_sender_domain
      reject_unknown_recipient_domain
      reject_unverified_recipient
      check_recipient_access pcre:$config_directory/tables/pcre_access_maps
      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      reject_non_fqdn_hostname
      reject_invalid_hostname