Re: Piped Commands using virtual LDAP aliases

  • Derek Yarnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008

      On Jul 1, 2008, at 11:36 AM, mouss wrote:

      remove $alias_maps from virtual_alias_maps. These are two different concepts. there is no command execution in virtual_alias_maps. Thus your "|/bin/tru@..." problem.

      Sorry for the confusion, i found what i was looking for.

      Aliases that I wanted to keep in ldap (even piped commands) can obviously only be in the form specifically of user (and not user@domain).  The map should be in appened to the lookup on $alias_maps and not virtual_alias_maps.

      Again, sorry and thanks for the help
      derek

      ---
      Derek T. Yarnell