Re: Recipient limit, need advice

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
      Daniel Chojecki:
      > 2008/7/1 Wietse Venema <wietse@...>:
      >
      > > Postfix does not use the To: field for email delivery.
      >
      > ok, so tell me what this change:
      > default_destination_recipient_limit = 1

      This parameter controls the number of recipients per mail delivery
      transaction. With multi-recipient email, it also affects the number
      of mail delivery transactions that Postfix makes. To see how many
      transactions Postfix makes, LOOK AT THE LOGFILE NOT THE TO: FIELD.

      I recommend that you read a book on email principles, before making
      random tweaks to an email system and claiming that it does not
      work.