fatal: no login name found for user ID

  • oxy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      hi!

      i have the following problem:
      my apache vhost users are virtual and only got UID (10000...10500)
      when a vhost tries to send a mail via php mail() postfix says:
      fatal: no login name found for user ID
      is there any solution? it's ok for me to disable that check in postfix
      and every non existent user could send message from localhost..
      or should is rewrite the sender (i prefer the first one, if it's possible)
      if the rewrite is the only solution how can i do that?

      thanks for your help, all!
      Csaba Banhalmi