Re: Postfix not sending Auth command

  • Shane L
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 27, 2008
      OK everyone that followed this and is curious my issue is resolved.  Basically it did come down to a problem with a Cisco Firewall.  They had to just edit the option for the "Fixup SMTP".  After they did whatever they needed to do in there (believe they setup a custom inspection mapping to low for ESMTP) everything is working properly.

      Thank you again to everyone that assisted me in getting to this conclusion.

      On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Shane L <shane882@...> wrote:

      On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt@...> wrote:
      * Shane L <shane882@...>:
      > You say service provider?  Are you referring to something on the network
      > possibly a firewall.

      Yes, it's a CISCO PIX...

      --
      Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...)          snickebo@...
      Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155

      OK thank you I will look into this and let you guys know if that resolves the issue.