Jeff Lesperance is out of the office.

  • Jeff_Lesperance@discovery.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 06/26/2008 and will not return until
      07/07/2008.

      No workplace is safe when Mel B. and Joey Fatone go searching for America's best hidden talent in TLC's new series THE SINGING OFFICE, premiering June 29 at 9 PM (ET/PT).

      This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Discovery Communications, LLC.