Re: Migrating from qmail to postfix - some questions.

  • Ralf Hildebrandt
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2008
      * Santiago Romero <sromero@...>:

      > Hi all..
      >
      > 3 extra questions:
      >

      > 1.- I'm looking now for the postfix equivalences to:
      >
      > /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote
      > Number of REMOTE messages delivered simultaneously (global, not to a
      > single host).

      process limit for smtp in master.cf

      > /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming
      > Number of INCOMING connections accepted (global, not from a single host)

      process limit for smtpd in master.cf

      > 2.- Is there any way to extract a queue report like qmqtool does?
      > (summary and full from/to/size/date/subject info):
      >
      > # qmqtool -s
      > Messages in local queue: 0
      > Messages in remote queue: 779
      > Messages in todo queue: 0

      Look at the qshape command
      Look at the mailq command

      > 3.- Is there a way to do those things that qmqtool does?

      Look at the postcat and postsuper commands.

      > - Viewing,
      postcat

      > Deleting,
      postsuper -d

      > Expiring messages with a string / domain in it
      > (from/to/subject/headers/body).
      Scripts.

      > - Backup, repair and restore queue.
      Never needed that in 10 Years of Postfix.

      --
      Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...) snickebo@...
      http://www.arschkrebs.de