Re: 421 Service not available (Amavis) [SOLVED]

  • El Neofito
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 7:56 AM
      mouss wrote:
      >>There is a problem here. What version of amavisd-new and of Net::Server
      >>are you running?

      You are spot on mouss, SuSE10.3 is running perl-Net-Server-0.96-33 with amavisd-new 2.5.7
      I am using maia-amavisd since i am using maia so the problem has to be with Net::Server.
      The line 1619 as stated in the logs point to this and i ve changed the below:

      close(main::stdin) or die "Error closing main::stdin: $!";
      to:
      close(main::stdin);

      And it is working now. Nothing to do with Postfix.

      Thank you for pointing me to the right direction!

      Cheers
      Fred

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 1:23 PM
        El Neofito wrote:
        > mouss wrote:
        >
        >>> There is a problem here. What version of amavisd-new and of Net::Server
        >>> are you running?
        >>>
        > You are spot on mouss, SuSE10.3 is running perl-Net-Server-0.96-33 with amavisd-new 2.5.7
        > I am using maia-amavisd since i am using maia so the problem has to be with Net::Server.
        > The line 1619 as stated in the logs point to this and i ve changed the below:
        >
        > close(main::stdin) or die "Error closing main::stdin: $!";
        > to:
        > close(main::stdin);

        looks like a lose patch. you'd better ask on the amavisd-new list for
        the real problem/solution.