shared Sent and Junk folders

  • Tolga
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      For some odd reason, two of my users share the same Sent and Junk
      folders, therefore I keep getting errors about Sent folder reading
      permissions and one user reading the other user's Junk folder. Is this
      the right place to ask or should I ask Dovecot ML ?

      Regards,
      Tolga

      --
      Stay with *nix :)
    • Kevin Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Tolga wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > For some odd reason, two of my users share the same Sent and Junk folders,
        > therefore I keep getting errors about Sent folder reading permissions and one
        > user reading the other user's Junk folder. Is this the right place to ask or
        > should I ask Dovecot ML ?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Tolga

        Dovecot. Postfix doesn't know about anything but the local delivery
        dropbox.

        KeS