number of users allowed on "mail to" field

  • g.digiambelardini@fabaris.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi to all,
      I Have a question, how can I set the number of max users allowed on "mail
      to" field?
      Or better when an domain user send an email, what is the limit for the
      recipient users?
      Some body can help me?
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        g.digiambelardini@... wrote:
        > Hi to all,
        > I Have a question, how can I set the number of max users allowed on "mail
        > to" field?
        > Or better when an domain user send an email, what is the limit for the
        > recipient users?
        > Some body can help me?

        what problem are you trying to solve? the minimum limit is 100 as
        dictated by the RFC. if the goal is to limit mails, use policyd.