sender restriction

  • punit jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 2:34 AM
      How to restrict a particular sender to send to some users in a domain and at same time should be able to send to other global domains? thanks in advance

      Regards,
      - Puneet
    • aio shin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
        hi list,

        I'd like to ask how I am able to do this kind of restriction on postfix.

        we have a local access restriction that denied emails from outside to
        be able to reach those users on the access list.

        smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders
        permit_mynetworks
        permit_sasl_authenticated
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient
        reject_unlisted_recipient
        reject_unlisted_sender
        reject_unauth_destination

        those on the restricted_senders are not able to receive from yahoo or
        any other mail, only local.

        now, if there's an email bigman@... and bigman@... and I
        want it to bypass any restriction, how should I do it?

        tia.

        aio
      • Darren Pilgrim
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2008
          aio shin wrote:
          > we have a local access restriction that denied emails from outside to
          > be able to reach those users on the access list.
          >
          > smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
          > check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders
          > permit_mynetworks
          > permit_sasl_authenticated
          > reject_unknown_recipient_domain
          > reject_non_fqdn_recipient
          > reject_unlisted_recipient
          > reject_unlisted_sender
          > reject_unauth_destination
          >

          > those on the restricted_senders are not able to receive from yahoo or
          > any other mail, only local.
          >
          > now, if there's an email bigman@... and bigman@... and I
          > want it to bypass any restriction, how should I do it?

          Put the following in /etc/postfix/restricted_senders, above the line(s)
          blocking non-local senders:

          bigman@... permit_auth_destination,reject
          bigman@... permit_auth_destination,reject