Re: My server send e-mails that are considered SPAM

  • John Evans
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2008
      On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Daniel Antonio Fernandes Bojczuk wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Thanks all for the quick answers.
      >
      > I think the reverse DNS is working now.
      >
      > But Yahoo and hotmail are still considering the emails as SPAM.
      >
      > I really don't know what to do. Do you have any more ideas?

      If your problem truly is a reputation issue, then it may take some time
      for you to get a neutral or good reputation if your reputation is a bad
      one. It's like any reputation in the real world. A bad one takes some
      time to convert to a good one.

      If you want to expedite gaining a good reputation, you might be able to
      contact the abuse or threat department at the large mail hosts (good
      luck!) to get them to reset you to a neutral reputation.

      --
      John Evans
      Administrator of kilnar.com