Re: few problems with domain

  • Magnus Bäck
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      On Saturday, March 01, 2008 at 22:12 CET,
      J Zakhar <jzakhar@...> wrote:

      > I have a few problems. One is that when sending the wrong domain name
      > is put on to the user. So it looks like user@...
      > rather then user@...
      >
      > The second is a warning when using sender_carn maps..
      >
      > Logs below.
      >
      > Domain rewrite error...
      >
      > Mar 1 15:03:06 darkportals dovecot: imap-login: Login:
      > user=<jzakhar>, method=PLAIN, rip=::ffff:127.0.0.1,
      > lip=::ffff:127.0.0.1, secured

      Please remove irrelevant log entries when posting logs.

      [...]

      > Mar 1 15:03:22 darkportals sendmail[14448]: m21L3M2n014448:
      > Authentication-Warning: darkportals.theplanet.host: apache set sender
      > to jzakhar@localhost using -f

      This is the sendmail MTA talking, not Postfix. Either select Postfix
      as your MTA with the alternatives system (if applicable) or simply
      uninstall the sendmail MTA if you're not going to use it. This is
      most probably the reason for your first problem.

      [...]

      > Carn Error..

      Sorry, I can't find any obvious problems in the rest of the logs. Please
      be more specific.

      [...]

      --
      Magnus Bäck