Beginners Config Question

  • Andreas Mock
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      I read the docu for hours now but I can't get what I want.
      I do have a simple linux host and want to accomplish the following scenario:

      1) Mail send on the host itself (usr1 -> usr2) should be delivered but not rewritten. (canonical)
      2) Mail from usr1 -> outside mail should be rewritten to match an official mail adress.

      Can I do that?
      If yes, how can I do that?

      Best regards
      Andreas Mock

      Bis 50 MB Dateianhänge? Kein Problem!
      http://freemail.web.de/club/landingpage.htm/?mc=025556
    • Andreas Mock
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008

        found the right hint for a building block:
        http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#fantasy

        Read much but not the right things as it seems...

        Sorry for bothering.