Re: Problems with messages originating from and/or being relayed through my system

  • Glen Edwards
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      When I posted the original message I had assumed that there was some command
      I was missing that would tell postfix not to relay messages. After reading
      the replies I received I quickly concluded that this was not the case, but
      that I likely had created a loophole through a misconfiguration error, so I
      redid the configuration file from scratch. That has fixed the problem,
      although I don't know for sure what was wrong with the old file that allowed
      the mess.

      Glen