Re: delivery temporarily suspended

    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2008
      Rocco Scappatura:
      > >> don't

      > >> OK. Why it happened that postfix does not send emails destined to more
      > >> than one recipient? It is the first time that I see a such situation..
      > >
      > > With the configuration that you deleted from the reply, Postfix
      > > sends one email message per recipient to the example.com destination.
      > >
      > > If you did not implement my suggestion to send one email message
      > > per recipient, then your mail has been delivered because the
      > > destination is no longer broken for multi-recipient mail.
      >
      > So you are saying that it is a matter of the receiving side (receiving
      > mailserver, MS Exchange) that defers mails destined to multiple
      > recipients?

      Postfix reports:

      conversation with srv5.stt.loc[10.3.253.16] timed out while sending end of data

      This means that the conversation with srv5.stt.loc timed out after
      sending end of data.

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 18, 2010
        Please follow instructions in:

        http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

        Do not change the logging. Use the EXISTING logging.