Re: delivery temporarily suspended

    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2008
      Rocco Scappatura:
      > >> Anyway, it seems that now the queue has been flushed. But I really don't
      > >> have understood what has happened.. Could I get a brief explanation?
      > >
      > > This sends one email message per recipient.
      >
      > OK. Why it happened that postfix does not send emails destined to more
      > than one recipient? It is the first time that I see a such situation..

      With the configuration that you deleted from the reply, Postfix
      sends one email message per recipient to the example.com destination.

      If you did not implement my suggestion to send one email message
      per recipient, then your mail has been delivered because the
      destination is no longer broken for multi-recipient mail.

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 18, 2010
        Please follow instructions in:

        http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

        Do not change the logging. Use the EXISTING logging.