Re: Multiple deliver of same mail because of alias

  • Alberto Avanzi
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      It doesn't seem to work (both values give the same result, no duplicate removal).
      Maybe because adress rewrite takes place AFTER cleanup ?
      But this doesn't seem very logic...

      A.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 05:28:05PM +0100, Alberto Avanzi wrote:

        > It doesn't seem to work (both values give the same result, no duplicate
        > removal).
        > Maybe because adress rewrite takes place AFTER cleanup ?

        There is no support for duplicate elimination across multiple
        envelope recipients for local(8) aliases(5) expansion. The
        "enable_original_recipient" feature applies to virtual(5) expansion
        in cleanup(8).