installing pfadmin

  • Jeff Duncan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      I am attempting the install of postfix, and cannot login to the pfadmin
      page. I am using the guide here:
      http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/virtualp1.html#debinstall

      I may have missed something. Where is the user/pw for the admin page
      set? I have read that the default is admin/admin but that didn't seem
      to work, nor do I see that in the config.inc.php

      Any help would be great!

      Cheers,

      Jeff
    • Gary V
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
        > I am attempting the install of postfix, and cannot login to the pfadmin
        > page. I am using the guide here:
        > http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/virtualp1.html#debinstall
        >
        > I may have missed something. Where is the user/pw for the admin page
        > set? I have read that the default is admin/admin but that didn't seem
        > to work, nor do I see that in the config.inc.php
        >
        > Any help would be great!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Jeff

        The initial admin user name is admin@... and the password is admin (as stated in the doc). This assumes you actually are following the doc. Newer versions of postfixadmin probably work differently. If using a newer version, please contact the postfixadmin list (if there is one).

        This is not the postfixadmin mailing list, and frankly it is a bit much to ask the nice users on this list to try and figure out what is going on with my doc. I can be reached at mr88talent@... if you need help with the doc. However, at the moment I have a limited amount of time to donate to the cause.

        Gary V

        http://biggestloser.msn.com/
      • Felipe Tornvall N.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
          On Friday 01 February 2008 01:21, Gary V wrote:
          > > I am attempting the install of postfix, and cannot login to the pfadmin
          > > page. I am using the guide here:
          > > http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/virtualp1.html#debinstall
          > >
          > > I may have missed something. Where is the user/pw for the admin page
          > > set? I have read that the default is admin/admin but that didn't seem
          > > to work, nor do I see that in the config.inc.php
          > >
          > > Any help would be great!
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Jeff
          >
          > The initial admin user name is admin@... and the password is admin
          > (as stated in the doc). This assumes you actually are following the doc.
          > Newer versions of postfixadmin probably work differently. If using a newer
          > version, please contact the postfixadmin list (if there is one).
          >
          > This is not the postfixadmin mailing list, and frankly it is a bit much to
          > ask the nice users on this list to try and figure out what is going on with
          > my doc. I can be reached at mr88talent@... if you need help with the
          > doc. However, at the moment I have a limited amount of time to donate to
          > the cause.
          >
          > Gary V

          > Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser!
          > http://biggestloser.msn.com/

          It's better to create your own postfix admin. Try it.

          --
          lpct@...
          http://www.linuxiso.cl
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
            Thank you. It worked. I was actually substituting my domain for
            domain.tld.

            I appreciate the help.