Per-user restriction for distribution lists

  • Ranjith Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      I am using postfix 2.3. Enabled peruser e-mail restrictions for
      outside domains and also restricted outside users sending mails to my
      distrinution lists (aliases)

      How do I Restrict my users from sending mail to particular distribution lists.

      This is my current configuration.

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_sender_access
      hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_senders permit_mynetworks,
      check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/access permit_mynetworks,
      permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination

      smtpd_restriction_classes = local_only

      local_only = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains, reject

      /etc/postfix/restricted_users contains the restricted users list for
      internet mailing
      /etc/postfix/access contains the distribution lists that are
      restricted in reciving mail from internet.

      Thanks
      BAT.
    • Ranjith Kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi All,

        I am using postfix 2.3. Enabled peruser e-mail restrictions for
        outside domains and also restricted outside users sending mails to my
        distribution lists (aliases)