Re: postfix/smtp connection refused

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Peter Heybrock:

      > Ah ha - lsof shows:
      > master 2180 root 11u IPv4 8614 TCP 127.0.0.1:smtp (LISTEN)
      > where do I configure it to listen to other IPs on the LAN?

      Look at the output from "postconf -n", then become familiar with
      Postfix documentation.

      "man 5 postconf", in particular. It should be pretty obvious.

      Wietse
    • Peter Heybrock
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        OK thanks

        I appreciate your help

        Pete

        > Subject: Re: postfix/smtp connection refused
        > To: postfix-users@...
        > Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:30:44 -0500
        > From: wietse@...
        >
        > Peter Heybrock:
        > >
        > > Ah ha - lsof shows:
        > > master 2180 root 11u IPv4 8614 TCP 127.0.0.1:smtp (LISTEN)
        > > where do I configure it to listen to other IPs on the LAN?
        >
        > Look at the output from "postconf -n", then become familiar with
        > Postfix documentation.
        >
        > "man 5 postconf", in particular. It should be pretty obvious.
        >
        > Wietse

        i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more