Re: implementing pyspf

  • ram
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 15:37 +0200, Bazy wrote:
      > Hello people,
      >
      > What would be the best and fastest way to implement SPF checking in
      > postfix with pyspf? By fastest I mean performance not and easy task :)
      >
      > How did you implement SPF on your server?
      >

      > Thank you

      You could use the policyd-spf-perl

      http://www.howtoforge.com/postfix_spf

      I had been using this for a while , but it is surely more expensive that
      a pure C code.

      spfmilter , works fine. http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/
      But I did not want to wait until DATA to reject the mails

      Now I have written a C-milter to do SPF checks , I can share the code
      with you( raw code -no installer :-) ) If you know a bit of programming
      you tweak it to suit yourself

      Thanks
      Ram