Re: Procmail

  • Thomas Babut
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2007
      On 30.11.2007 12:50, Tolga wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have Postfix 2.4.3 and procmail 2.0.22 installed. I use procmail to
      > sort out mail to designated folders and I invoke it via mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail. I have to click on folder names in Thunderbird to be able to see mails. Is there a way for mails to show up so I don't have to click on folder names manually? I hope I made myself clear.
      >
      > Regards,
      That's not really a postfix issue. You should better ask in a mozilla
      related mailinglist/forum.

      But I guess the following configuration option is the right answer to
      your question:
      http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_downloadstartup

      --
      Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind regards

      Thomas Babut
      Administrator

      Tyres on line and Energy GmbH
      Bielefelder Str. 216, DE-33104 Paderborn
      Telefon: +49(0)5254/9979-55 / Fax: +49(0)5254/9979-56
      E-Mail: <tb@...> / Web: http://www.tol-energy.de/

      Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ralf Haemmerling
      Registergericht: Amtsgericht Paderborn / Registernummer: HRB4657
      Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE190738955 / Steuernummer: 339/5873/1659