Re: Problem on send and receive mails to/from Internet

  • Stephen Liu
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt@...> wrote:

      > * Stephen Liu <satimis@...>:
      >
      > > > touch /etc/postfix/virtusertable
      > > > postmap /etc/postfix/virtusertable
      > >
      > > $ sudo touch /etc/postfix/virtusertable
      > > Password:
      > > $ sudo postmap /etc/postfix/virtusertable
      > > No complaint
      > >
      > > $ cat /etc/postfix/virtusertable
      > > It is only an empty file
      >
      > I know. That's what touch did. So, what about postfix now?

      Restarted postfix.

      Ran "telnet localhost 2" to send a mail to yahoo.com. Mail sent w/o
      problem and delivered to yahoo.com

      Thanks.

      Still having problem sending mail from yahoo.com to this server. Mail
      retured immediately.

      Subject: failure notice

      We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're
      trying
      to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you
      continue
      to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

      <administrator@...>:
      child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because
      there are no users here by that name.

      s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

      h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

      b=6joBKkTIh6mcbQZmMZQA+woAGJ6sO7Jk1RhMEjges/6aaQyfxoVhfKKmmXaRQnLxNQNCJdCOBlQYNh2S1eJcfLhMMJmKnfOgZHBeSX5spYEqoox+MWAFk6hP6ibWLxKPnTHNSu7tLRW4i0ffB3qPRTEJogr0HrrFJktC5WRFx50=;
      Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:22:20 +0800 (CST)
      From: Stephen Liu <satimis@...>
      Subject: Test_mail_from_yahoo
      To: satimis@..., fmaster@..., administrator@...