Re: Relayhost with Bell business internet

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 09:57:26AM -0400, John te Bokkel / Tempus wrote:

      > does anyone know what the bell relayhost is?

      Whatever it is, it is most likely a hostname with an A RRset, not an
      MX RRset, so make sure to enter it as follows:

      relayhost = [smtp.example.net]

      with "smtp.example.net" replaced by the right host. If SASL auth is
      required, make sure use the same form in the password table:

      [smtp.example.net] user:pass