Re: content filter for certain users

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 05:38:29PM +0530, bhagwant wrote:
      > hi all
      > is it possible that we use content filter for certain
      > users not for all.............if their is any possibility that amavis
      > can do ths thing.............plz help me out .............thanx in
      > advance

      If you want to completely bypass the content_filter for specified
      users, you must use two instances of postfix. Then use transoprt_maps
      entries for each user to either route them to the second postfix
      instance, or to the content filter. Two postfix instances are required
      for this since transport_maps is a global property.

      One often-repeated mistake is to try to use the FILTER action
      with a check_recipient_access map. This doesn't work reliably
      because a message may have multiple recipients, but only one
      FILTER action is allowed per message.

      Probably the simplest solution is to use a content filter with
      per-user settings, such as amavisd-new, and let the content_filter
      decide what to do.

      --
      Noel Jones