RE: relay_recipient_maps being ignored

  • Gary V
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      > Logs didn't mention it, but I did take out vmsinfo.com out of relay_domains
      >
      > It didn't help however, its still letting emails through although they aren't
      > listed in valid_emails
      >
      > Val

      relay_recipient_maps is for relay domains. local_recipient_maps would be used for local domains. If vmsinfo.com does not accept mail locally, remove it from $mydestination and leave it in relay_domains. Assuming it is not local:

      > > > mydomain = vmsinfo.com
      > > > mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, $mydomain

      Should be (remove $mydomain)

      > > > relay_domains = $mydestination,vidmon.com, vidmon.net, vmsinfo.com,
      > > > sis-us.com, sis-na.com, vmsdigital.com, statewidemonitoring.com,
      > > > kirk.vmsinfo.com, r2d2.vmsinfo.com, prtrak.com, vmsads.com,
      > > > vmsadsearch.com, vmsnews.com, integratedperspective.com

      Which means the above should be (remove $mydestination):

      relay_domains = vidmon.com, vidmon.net, vmsinfo.com,
       sis-us.com, sis-na.com, vmsdigital.com, statewidemonitoring.com,
       kirk.vmsinfo.com, r2d2.vmsinfo.com, prtrak.com, vmsads.com,
       vmsadsearch.com, vmsnews.com, integratedperspective.com

      ($mydomain could be used in place of vmsinfo.com of course)

      List domains in only one address class:

      Gary V