Re: send different EHLO greeting for different domains

  • Sebastian Reitenbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi,

      tanks for your suggestions.
      I tried to add a new transport for hotmail.com, but then the mail circulated
      through my server, and in the end bounced because of too many hops... I need
      to check that again.

      mouss <no.spam.here@...> wrote:
      > Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > my mailservers name is 48.53.204.212.ediscom.de, well, the hostname
      looks a
      > > bit dynamic, but it isn't.
      >
      > It doesn't matter. What matters is that is has a genric rDNS, and as
      > such, is a good candidate for blocking at many places. It's zombie fight
      > these days, you know...
      >
      > Try asking for a meaningful rDNS if this is possible.
      This is most likely the best thing I will do, hopefully my provider will
      change it, and not ignore me, I am only the customer of a customer, ...

      thanks
      Sebastian