Re: again: bad record type: 45 in message content

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Wietse Venema:
      > Artem Bokhan:
      > > In case of Kaspersky antivirus (milter) inserts "X-Anti-Virus header",
      > > some messages are rejected by smtp, and I could reproduce that.

      This problem is already fixed. Upgrade to a recent Postfix 2.4 or
      2.5 release.

      Wietse

      20070613

      Bugfix: the Milter client assumed that a Milter application
      does not modify the message header or envelope, after that
      same Milter application has modified the message body of
      that same email message. This is not a problem with updates
      by different Milter applications. Problem was triggered
      by Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz. Also simplified the handling
      of queue file update errors. File: milter/milter8.c.
    • Artem Bokhan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        Thanks, it works.

        Wietse Venema ?????: