Re: again: bad record type: 45 in message content

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Wietse Venema:
      > Artem Bokhan:
      > > In case of Kaspersky antivirus (milter) inserts "X-Anti-Virus header",
      > > some messages are rejected by smtp, and I could reproduce that.

      Upgrade.

      Wietse

      20070613

      Bugfix: the Milter client assumed that a Milter application
      does not modify the message header or envelope, after that
      same Milter application has modified the message body of
      that same email message. This is not a problem with updates
      by different Milter applications. Problem was triggered
      by Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz. Also simplified the handling
      of queue file update errors. File: milter/milter8.c.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        Wietse Venema:
        > Artem Bokhan:
        > > In case of Kaspersky antivirus (milter) inserts "X-Anti-Virus header",
        > > some messages are rejected by smtp, and I could reproduce that.

        This problem is already fixed. Upgrade to a recent Postfix 2.4 or
        2.5 release.

        Wietse

        20070613

        Bugfix: the Milter client assumed that a Milter application
        does not modify the message header or envelope, after that
        same Milter application has modified the message body of
        that same email message. This is not a problem with updates
        by different Milter applications. Problem was triggered
        by Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz. Also simplified the handling
        of queue file update errors. File: milter/milter8.c.
      • Artem Bokhan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Thanks, it works.

          Wietse Venema ?????: