Re: LDAP smtpd_recipient_restrictions

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      > On 1 Oct 2007, at 05:51, mouss wrote:
      >
      >> use 2 maps. nothing requires that you check senders and recipients using
      >> a single map.
      >
      > Hi Mouss,
      >
      > Could you please elaborate? Even with multiple maps, won't all internal
      > domains be trusted?

      you need is not completely specified (I don't know who can do what
      exactly), but hee is the idea.

      smtpd_restriction_classes =
      only_domain2_senders

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      check_recipient hash:/path/recipient_access

      only_domain2_senders =
      check_sender_access hash:/etc/path/domain2_allowed_senders
      reject

      == recipient_access:
      domain2.example only_domain2_senders

      == domain2_allowed_senders:
      domain2.example OK

      With this, only senders in domain2.example can send to addresses in
      domain2.example.

      of course, users can forge their sender address to get around this. if
      this is a concern, you'll need authentication and
      reject_sender_login_mismatch.