Back to queue?

  • Tolga
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,

      I was doing some procmail testing, and now I have some messages that weren't
      written to /var/mail/username. How can I get these to be written?

      Regards,
      --
      "I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same
      questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so? How did you feel when you

      George W. Bush
      March 9, 2001
      From an interview with the Washington Post.