catching all mail for a domain

  • Louis-David Mitterrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 8:31 AM
      Hi,

      How can I make my mail server accept mail for all machines on my domain?

      For instance if server.domain.com gets mail destined to
      user@... and user@... I'd like it to deliver
      mail directly to ~user/Maildir instead of forwarding the mail to box1 or
      box2.

      Thanks,
    • Louis-David Mitterrand
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28 8:51 AM
        On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 05:31:12PM +0200, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > How can I make my mail server accept mail for all machines on my domain?
        >
        > For instance if server.domain.com gets mail destined to
        > user@... and user@... I'd like it to deliver
        > mail directly to ~user/Maildir instead of forwarding the mail to box1 or
        > box2.

        Would an entry to virtual be the best solution?

        ## catch all
        /^(.+)@.+\.domain\.com$/ $1